Skip to content
More easily manage residents’ needs.
The STEP Assistant is a tool designed to increase staff’s efficiency
and ease in providing resident care, to improve residents’ safety
and independence, and enhance residents’ quality of life.
Using a device placed in the resident’s room and a secure web-based
portal accessible to staff, you can:
- Monitor residents’ activity and their environment without entering the room
and without cameras.
- Receive alerts when residents have a need or activity is out of the ordinary.
- Communicate with residents via messaging (verbal, text, picture, and video).
- Provide health screenings for pain, COVID, depression, and other areas of health.
- Promote safety and independence with reminders, schedule management,
and orientation information.
- Foster social connectedness and emotional wellbeing with interaction between resident and family/friends.
What types of facilities is the STEP Assistant designed for?
- Assisted living facilities
- Assisted living homes
- Retirement communities
- Skilled nursing facilities
- Long-term care facilities
- Memory care units